Tagged version of NASB

Ιακοβ

Tagged version of the NASB please.

• 2 weeks later...

I have that one. Im more thinking about how when we mouseover in the greek or Hebrew, it seems to not be good at mapping the correct word between english and greek/hebrew. i.e. Just a random example, I just jumped into the bible, and it seems that Καὶ is found in most translations except NASB:

post-33292-0-05118200-1502870036_thumb.png

Hello Iakob, I wrote to the publisher about exactly this topic, but they didn't want to do a better tagging.

Sorry.

Greetings

Fabian

While it is not coming tomorrow, surely the updated NASB must come out as a tagged text? (And one that I would be confident Accordance would publish)

I have corresponded with Lockman and requested a complete tagging for the NAS18.  We'll see.  I, too, have been frustrated by the spotty tagging as well as by the mistakes.  I'm hoping to see a greatly improved NASB next year.  I recommend that, for those who are users of the version, that you contact Lockman and make your wishes known.  I love the version.  Our church has just switched back to it and is using it for reading and preaching in our worship services (though our pastor has memorized a lot of verses from the NKJV and when he's quoting from memory, that's what we get).  

I have tried to be supportive in my correspondence, and to express how much I truly appreciate the care that has been taken in the translation process.

• Like 3