How does the Hebrew Audio module work?

Ιακοβ

I am considering purchasing this. I wonder, how does it actually work.

It would probably be useful for me if it would allow me to read out individual verses (i.e. shortcut key to read out the verse I am in, i.e. I could sit there and press (P)lay a few times to get the Hebrew in my head) and perhaps less importantly, but also useful, can it play a whole chapter at a time?

Thanks!

It has modules for playing by verse or by chapter. You run it in parallel with the text, and you can click on the audio icon to hear the corresponding verse or chapter.

However, up until now I couldn't play the audio beyond Joshua 3 in the chapter-based module; the audio links beyond that respond with an error beep. I raised this issue in the forums a couple of times, but no one bothered to address it. :( (well, at least I did enjoy the U2 puns from that last thread, https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/20124-hebrew-audio-ot-chapters/... B))

Edited by Anthony Sepulveda

Wow, that is interesting that you didn't get a response. I suspect it may be only you with the problem, there are no negative reviews on the module at all:

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Hebrew%20Audio-OT

Actually, there are not any reviews at all. 

Also interesting it works correctly on iOS for you.

I suggest that you remove the module from the Library and reinstall it. Your copy may be corrupt. It certainly works for me.

Hi Helen,

I remember doing that the last time, but it didn't work. Let me try it again; perhaps some things might have changed after all these program updates...