Getting back to notes on the ipad

Justncase

How do you get back to your notes you’ve made on the iPad. I see the red dot that there’s a

note there ,it would be nice to tap the dot and go to your note, is the only way to get to your note to

Leave the Bible and go back the the note list ? Once there it’s a matter of finding the note.

Just wanted to no if there’s a easier way thank you.

One more thing would you please add the bible navigation drop down box for book and

verse It’s soooo much easier. Thank you

The drop down box is for the PC.

Hi just'n

Dropdown, I have my verse choose set to grid (at bottom of the text setting under the gear wheel setting menu when viewing recently opened) which gives me a grid dropdown for book, chapter and verse.

Notes, open second window using the icon at the bottom and select notes From the icon at the top of the window.

post-31185-0-69975600-1502297047_thumb.png

post-31185-0-60185000-1502297067_thumb.png

post-31185-0-69307300-1502297080_thumb.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Thanks

I have another question about notes,is there a way to take the notes on the iPad and put them on your pc app?

I tried to take the files from the folders in data but they don’t show up,you can the files are different.

Does this thread help, (i dont use notes as work with sections, not individual verses so waiting for stacks and dont use dropbox).

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/19379-best-way-to-syncmerge-ios-user-notes-with-mac-user-notes/

And there is this podcast

http://accordancefiles2.com/podcasts/p124_accmob21usernotes.mp4

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Thank you very much that did it quite nicely I couldn’t find it on the iPad were the dropbox links was .