Hebrew Audio split panels?

Ιακοβ

When you open the Hebrew audio on iPad, the button to make split screen disappears, is this a bug? Am I just misunderstanding how to use it. I'd like to open the Hebrew underneath.

Im assuming its the same as the greek audio. The audio is a reference tool so you can only have one window open at a time. (my number 2 major frustration, only text or DEVOTIONALS allow you to open two windows at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

In order to open audio with the original language text, you need to open the text first and then add the audio in the second pane, either at the side or below the text.

post-31185-0-14764500-1502411954_thumb.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

In order to open audio with the original language text, you need to open the text first and then add the audio in the second pane, either at the side or below the text.

Thanks for your reply, this is indeed a workaround, but its a clunky workaround. If you can set it so you have Audio->Bible unerneath then it means every time you open the audio module, the bible text appears underneath. If you can only set it to be Bible->Audio underneath, your forced into the situation where you have to open your bible, and then keep on flicking the resource you want to see underneath the resource. Which is quite annoying, especially when the resource picker for the second panel is super annoying.

I work with the iPad in landscape and have two windows side by side with the audio very narrow as there isnt much to read but you still get a fairly long list to see what is coming. That way i can easily scroll the audio with my right thumb.

With the two panes locked, the text scrolls with the audio.

You can jump to books chapters or verses with the chooser for the text.

It works for me but wouldnt it be nice...

;o)

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1