Win 10 - Easy install stalled out after reaching 100% progress

k410

Hello, I am a new user and have just bought Starter plus another product (Ancient Christian Devotionals).

When I ran Easy Install to add these to the Lite installation, Easy Install downloaded everything fine, but during the installation step the progress bar went to 100% (or within a hair of it), then nothing happened for 5 or 10 minutes.  Eventually I forced it to quit.

The same occurred a second time when Easy Install detected that some products were only partially installed.  Progress bar went to 100%, then nothing happened for a while.  At this point I checked my antivirus (Webroot) to make sure it was not blocking the Accordance exe.  Again I eventually forced it to quit.

The third time I had the idea to run Accordance "as admin".  It started up fine but now Easy Install did not find anything remaining to install -- which I did not expect, because of the previous apparently stalled installation.

So at this stage I wonder if there's a way I could confirm the installation status (or check database integrity if there's a database involved), or if I could leave the downloads in place but redo the installation step to make sure everything is installed correctly.  [Edit: Or does Accordance already run a self-check when it starts?]

Please advise.

Thanks!

P.S. -- I hope these detailed notes don't give the impression that I'm frustrated with the product -- I'm very happy with it -- just wanted to provide relevant details for troubleshooting or a possible update to Easy Installer.  Thanks for your help!

Edited by k410

Please fill in some details: your computer, the system version, the Accordance version (we know it's Lit). In the meantime, the modules are probably installed for you, since they no longer appear in Easy Install.

Thank you, Helen.

Accordance Starter v 12.1.3.1

Windows 10 Pro v 1703 build 15063.540

Computer is home-built:

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Video card:  MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Nvidia driver 384.76)

16 GB RAM

Edited by k410

Are you on Lite or is the Starter Package active?

Greetings

Fabian

As far as I can tell, the Starter Package is active.  Printing and custom keyboard shortcuts are active features, which are disabled in Lite.

I'll follow Helen's lead and assume it's all set up correctly.