Measure icon and making beautiful and informative map in Atlas

Mutien Chen

The distance measure is very handy in Atlas. However, sometimes it is very easy to forget how to call it out simply by pressing the option key. If there is a icon in Atlas toolbar next to 3D map would be very helpful. 

Moreover, I think the defined user function has great possibility to make nice pictures in teaching and bible study. I found that one thing can make the map clearer is user is able to adjust the text sizes and colors to avoid the overlap of mixed information. Therefore, in a map, people can easily read the different importance of different layers information. Besides, maybe in the future, users can also share personal nice setting with others. 

Thanks a lot!

I am so sorry, I found it is possible to adjust the text sizes and color in biblical sites. I will try to avoid the overlap cities texts and regional texts and see how it works. 

Thanks!

Sorry for bothering, I can't find the delete key in forum, not really familiar with the interface.

I found that adjustment of label is in the preference>Map Tab display. However the Label Details for "Region Names" is not able to adjust the scale of fonts and Maybe the transparency of color would be helpful to make atlas more clearer.

Attachment is what I created and I am still trying to make it more clearer.

post-31710-0-06687500-1502680032_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mutien Chen

If you are looking to modify a region, be sure to check out the Define Region Layers… choice from the Region popup.  It lets you pick color, transparency, font, and more.