• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 11:46 AM

Hi,
Could you please enable users to combine NIGTC-13 commentary with the discarded NIGTC commentary on Philippians, which now is a separate tool?

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

#2 Julia Falling

Julia Falling

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,239 posts
  • Interests:Numerous!
  • Accordance Version:12.x

Posted Yesterday, 12:44 PM

Guntis – I think this poses a problem.  The NIGTC will be updated as set, including upgrades as new volumes are added (for purchase).  I think it's a technical thing, but perhaps someone from the staff will chime in and explain it more clearly than I can.

We have the same issue with WBC & Pillar.  With Pillar, the Romans commentary by Morris was replaced with one by Kruse.  Those of us who purchased the set with Morris and then upgraded as more volumes were added now have Morris as a separate volume.

Julia Falling

MacBook Air Sierra Acc 12
mid-2013 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 (2 cores)
8 GB RAM; 512 G SSD

Mac mini Sierra Acc 12
late-2012 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores)
16 GB RAM; 1.12 TB Fusion Drive

iPad Pro iOS 10
128 GB
iAccord 2.5

iPhone 6s iOS 10
64 GB
iAccord 2.5

#3 Daniel Francis

Daniel Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • Interests:Contemplative prayer, ecological stewardship, science-fiction, and cat herding are some of my interests.

Posted Yesterday, 01:03 PM

It is a less than ideal situation... we do have two copies of esther in the tyndall Bible commentary though which is a horrible thing since 1984 Esther never pops up in the info pane.

#4 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted Yesterday, 04:20 PM

Similar in the excellent wbc where we have original volumes, revised and split volumes and a withdrawn volume.

Be great if and when we can link the ot and nt wbc sets on the iPad along with original language and our own choices such as jps study bible together with the annotated jewish nt.

;o)
Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 9x on iPad pro and iPhone 4s, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading the service including the music from my iPad, HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music, Sibelius for preparing music scores, Lightroom for my photo library.

#5 gugu009

gugu009

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 PM

i thought you could use the "combined resources" feature to put them together?

#6 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted Yesterday, 06:15 PM

There are certain resources you can combine in the full version, but nigtc highlighted by guntis and others havent been enabled to combine.

Combined resources (those that have been enabled on the full version) isn't available on ios at present

As always, give us something and we always want more.
Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 9x on iPad pro and iPhone 4s, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading the service including the music from my iPad, HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music, Sibelius for preparing music scores, Lightroom for my photo library.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NIGTC, combined, resource

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users