NIGTC as combined resource

Guntis

Hi,
Could you please enable users to combine NIGTC-13 commentary with the discarded NIGTC commentary on Philippians, which now is a separate tool?

Guntis – I think this poses a problem.  The NIGTC will be updated as set, including upgrades as new volumes are added (for purchase).  I think it's a technical thing, but perhaps someone from the staff will chime in and explain it more clearly than I can.

We have the same issue with WBC & Pillar.  With Pillar, the Romans commentary by Morris was replaced with one by Kruse.  Those of us who purchased the set with Morris and then upgraded as more volumes were added now have Morris as a separate volume.

It is a less than ideal situation... we do have two copies of esther in the tyndall Bible commentary though which is a horrible thing since 1984 Esther never pops up in the info pane.

Similar in the excellent wbc where we have original volumes, revised and split volumes and a withdrawn volume.

Be great if and when we can link the ot and nt wbc sets on the iPad along with original language and our own choices such as jps study bible together with the annotated jewish nt.

;o)

i thought you could use the "combined resources" feature to put them together?

There are certain resources you can combine in the full version, but nigtc highlighted by guntis and others havent been enabled to combine.

Combined resources (those that have been enabled on the full version) isn't available on ios at present

As always, give us something and we always want more.