Maps... in another language?

eshane7

The Accordance maps are great because of the overlays that can be placed into them.  While English is my first language, the people I teach don't speak English.  Is it possible to display Accordance maps with another language for the cities and routes.  I know some programs have language files that can easily transform the interface of the program into a foreign language.  I'm not sure if that exists for Accordance, and specifically for the maps to display.  So are they out there?

Shane

• Like 1

If your system is set to one of our other localizations (German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian), then the Atlas will show in one of those languages.  We're adding more languages soon, and we'll also be allowing the option to temporarily display in another language, even if it doesn't match the system choice.

• Like 3

If your system is set to one of our other localizations (German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian), then the Atlas will show in one of those languages.  We're adding more languages soon, and we'll also be allowing the option to temporarily display in another language, even if it doesn't match the system choice.

That is great!  Actually, Italian is what I'm after, so what exactly do I need to change to get my Atlas to display in Italian?  Thanks!  

Well, perhaps I missed something.  I reset my system language to Italian. I then rebooted the computer and opened Accordance, and nothing.  The Accordance menus were still in English as well as the entire interface and maps.  My computer system language was set to Italian though... I switched it back to English, it would be a good educational experience to have left it in Italian though... maybe later.

Hopefully the Atlas and Timeline are finally in German too.

Greetings

Fabian

Great to read that the UI is soon in unicode so the Chinese UI can start. 

Hopefully it comes also in Russian with the RSB with Strong's from the BJU.

And also with other Strong's Bibles: German, Portuguese etc. And Bibles in different languages.

After the translation the UI in Italian I would love if Marco works on the Syntax for the LXX.

Greetings

Fabian

P.S. all above are wishes and wild guesses