User Notes - scrolling while editing issues

gordonhooker

Hi All,

While editing a user note for each character I type the screen scrolls up and this is making user notes unusable.

I am on accordance 12.1.3 for Mac and I am using macOSSierra 10.12.6, and it is happening on both my iMac and macBook Pro.

regards, Gordon

I can't get it to reproduce again at the moment, the last time it happened I had been typing for quite some time in the edit window. When I can reproduce the bug again I will get the screen shots and post them here.

Started doing it again this morning.

I have attached a word document with screenshots and a note on the steps I was following when the issue started.

AccordanceUserNotesEditIssue2Sep17.pdf

Thank you, I think this will be helpful to the programmers. If you could email the actual Notes file to Support, that would be even better.

Where do I find that?

OK disregard last post I found the user notes files on the mac...

Is there somewhere where that documents what files are allowed to be uploaded to the forum and what the best method is for find them under the different operating systems. I ask because I had no idea where to find these files and what types are allowed to uploaded. If I had no experience with IT I would never have thought to go out to terminal and do a find to locate the user notes files and it was only after trying to attach the xxxx.amynotes file that I found out I cannot upload that type of file.

regards, Gordon

SermonMatt201to16.amynotes.zip

Edited by gordonhooker
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So have support determined if this is a bug and are they going to fix it?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy!  Sorry for the slow response!

I was able to reproduce the bug, and it is fixed, though it won't go public until the next release.

Temporary workaround:

The bug only occurs when you have two consecutive line breaks (returns) at the end of your verse note with nothing after them, so you can get around it by either deleting one of the two line breaks, or inserting a third.

• Like 1

Thanks, Silas. I also have been using that workaround for now.

• Like 1

Thank you and I am looking forward to fix when it is released.