Link in User notes opens wrong Bible verse in another tab

Guntis

Hi!

I added link to Gal 4:24 in my user note to Matt 12:39. So, in the first tab I open Matt 12:39, click on the link "Gal 4:24", Accordance opens another tab, but instead of Gal 4:24 it always opens to Gal 4:22-23. In that tab I have the following resources open in parallel columns: NAC, NT for Everyone, User notes, LATV12 Piezimes, Cross References. Why always 1-2 verses shift? NAC has entry also for Gal 4:24-27.

I wonder if one of the reference tools does not have a note on Gal 4:24 so the tab is scrolling up to show the previous verse. I agree that it would be ideal to go to the correct reference in the primary, i.e. search text, and not allow parallel panes to influence that.

I wonder if one of the reference tools does not have a note on Gal 4:24 so the tab is scrolling up to show the previous verse. I agree that it would be ideal to go to the correct reference in the primary, i.e. search text, and not allow parallel panes to influence that.

No, I closed all other panes, leaving NAC alone in that tab. Still clicking on links in the User notes Accordance opens this tab to the wrong verse. Clicking on Gal 4:25 it opens Gal 4:27. +2 verses offset. Clicking on Gal 4:24 link opens NAC to Gal 4:22-23. -2 verses offset. Go figure… By the way, why Accordance doesn't open link in the same tab? Recycle button is active, blue color. 

When I hold down the Command key while hovering mouse cursor over the Bible reference, it shows this reference in another Bible translation. However, if I click this link, Accordance opens it to the default translation. That's not what I expected…