• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

Hi,

Please add possibility to adjust line spacing for the user notes. For me current spacing is too wide, wasting of screen real estate. Especially on the iPhone 5 / 6.

• R. Mansfield and Fabian like this

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

#2 Rich

Rich

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, my lovely wife, my children, fellowship, worship music, piano, our hobby farm, and gardening.
  • Accordance Version:12.x

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:27 PM

I haven't had a chance to play with it - try to correct it on my own accord - but today I opened notes in the right pane of my iPad and the line spacing was like 3x-4x the text height.  I'm not sure if it's a configuration thing - if not, I'll takes some screenshots and add here.

Rich Wardwell

Accordance Hardware

2017 iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2017, 4.2 GHz i7, 32GB memory, Radeon Pro 580, 8GB, 2TB SSD, High Sierra)

2017 15" MacBook Pro (Retina, 15", 2017, 3.1 GHz  i7, 16GB memory, 1 TB SSD, High Sierra)

2017 iPad Pro (10.5", 256GB, iOS 11)

2014 iPhone 6+ (iOS 11, old and slow)

#3 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

I haven't had a chance to play with it - try to correct it on my own accord - but today I opened notes in the right pane of my iPad and the line spacing was like 3x-4x the text height.  I'm not sure if it's a configuration thing - if not, I'll takes some screenshots and add here.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. We can adjust line spacing for the Bible text, for commentaries, but not for the user notes.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

#4 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:58 AM

+1

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

macOS High Sierra 10.13

Accordance 12.1.3 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.5.6.8946

#5 spencer.

spencer.

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Twitter:@spencerclrk
  • Interests:Gospel origins
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

In general, notes need a way to standardize not just the display of notes but also the editing of notes. Currently each note can theoretically have a different font. If you change editing fonts, you can end up with many different ones. This probably could be resolved if notes were in plaintext or the rich text editor was just an overlay for HTML or something.

Really it would be great if notes became Markdown. But not sure if we will ever see that.

Edited by spencer., 29 September 2017 - 10:34 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: line spacing, user notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users