Help | Prominent Words in a Book

ejc139

Hey everyone, I am trying to figure out how to search for what words (on a per bible translation basis) are prominent in a given book of the Bible (excluding "the" "I" "and" type words)

For instance, what are some repeated words in Ephesians or Romans or 1 Corinthians.

Thanks ahead of time.

One way to do it would be to use the COUNT command and then use the range on the additional search conditions (the + on the right of the search bar). See the attachment below where I have set up a command [COUNT -5000]. This selects all words which appear less than 5000 times. I have added a range to it using the '+' on the right hand side and selected Ephesians for the range. This will then search for all words in Ephesians that appear less than 5000 times

post-30494-0-66678600-1505153281_thumb.png

There is also a RANGE  command but using that will make the count command apply to the whole bible rather than just the selected book.

Once you have done this you can then view analytics and sort the list by number of occurrences of the word. Obviously that includes all the words such as 'I' 'and' etc. so either just scroll down and view them manually or you can reduce the number in the Count command to remove those that have very high numbers.