Do I own this?

Diatheke76

I own BAR from1976 - 2016. I purchased it recently and I had never owned BAR before. My question is: do I own this: https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=BAS_4

It says that it was included in the 1976 - 2003 update, but were offered as separate downloads. So again, do I own the bundle from biblical archeology society (4 works) or not? It seems it should be included in my purchase of the entire BAR 1976-2016. I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Sorry, it's 1975 - 2016. I kept putting 1976 for some reason.

Yes, all four volumes are included in my BAR purchase.  Check the history folder in your library or do a library search, they should be there somewhere.  Alternatlively, contact the sales office. 

If i cant see something or am not sure about what i actually have (as some of the names are very similar), I tend to log into my account. In my products, i can see all my resources and when i bought them and under order history i can even see how much i paid!

post-31185-0-74919600-1505201385_thumb.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

As the product page on BAS states:

Each of these products were included in the 2003 version of the BAR Archive (1975-2003) and are provided as separate downloads for users who own that module.

So a new purchase of BAR 1975 - 2016 does not include this set of books. They were originally tacked on to the older BAR so anyone who owns that set and upgrades will be able to download the books for free. Everyone else will need to buy them.