Question About a Resource

Diatheke76

Anyone who owns the New Interpreter’s Study Bible Notes, can you please comment on how it differs from the New Interpreter's Bible (the commentary)?

I own the commentary (NIB), but I would like to know if this is different enough to warrant purchasing it.

Thanks!

Ps. BTW, do the study notes ever go on sale? (Besides the 10% off for ministers).

You may find that the previous thread linked below addresses some of your concerns. My short answer is that they complement one another and are both useful. The NISB has become my preferred Study Bible, and I think I own most of what is currently available in the Study Bible market.

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/12806-thanks-for-the-nib-family/?hl=nisb

Shalom,

Joseph

• Like 1

Ps. BTW, do the study notes ever go on sale? (Besides the 10% off for ministers).

In the past, We have had the occasional 20% of everything and a very occasional 25% off one item in your basket as non specific general sales. So its worth keeping your eyes open. But no guarantee for the future but having seen the tremendous offers we have had recently and the way publishers may realise the importance of ebooks in the changing market...

;o)

in 2015 I purchased the Reformation SB at what is now 50% of the current price.

All the others I own were bought at between 5% and 25% of the current prices.

I suspect the best prices are when a module is introduced for the first time.

On occasion there are massive discounts such as Word series for $300 (80% saving) and NIVAC bundle (no longer available) for $335 saving 70%.