I Can't Import the ZECOT/NT14 Upgrade

Fabian

Hello 

There must be a bug in this module, because I can download it but I can't import it.

Greetings

Fabian

Same for me. It shows it downloading but does so extremely fast. However it doesn't install anything.

Give us a bit to look into how we can change the setup on this upgrade.

Please give it another shot. It appears to be set up correctly. Please check your Library for ZECNT-11 and ZECOT-3.

No sorry, no items are installed.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Still not working for me either.

same here, I have tried to alt-start and clear all cache, the same: The install-process never completes.

I may have found part of the problem. When I clicked the triangle to show the ZECNT-11 and ZECOT-3, I then just clicked on the ZECNT-11 and it downloaded and installed fine. However, now when I try to get the ZECOT-3 it will not work. However, it downloaded fine to my iPad. So my conclusion is that it must be the bundle that is the problem.

• Like 2

I may have found part of the problem. When I clicked the triangle to show the ZECNT-11 and ZECOT-3, I then just clicked on the ZECNT-11 and it downloaded and installed fine. However, now when I try to get the ZECOT-3 it will not work. However, it downloaded fine to my iPad. So my conclusion is that it must be the bundle that is the problem.

But if I understand you correct is the ZECOT-3 a part of the problem for the MAC / (Win)?

Greetings

Fabian

But if I understand you correct is the ZECOT-3 a part of the problem for the MAC / (Win)?

Greetings

Fabian

I think the problem is the bundle in Easy Install on the Mac/Win. On the iPad Easy Install they are listed separately and both installed correctly. When I try to install the bundle it attempts to download and install but does not so so. However, when I clicked off on the bundle and chose to install just the ZECNT-11 it worked perfectly. However, when I go back to get the ZECOT-3 when you click it, it also selects the bundle and does not work. Why not try just downloading the ZECOT-3 by itself and see if that works. 

I'm not able to install the bundle or the ZECOT-3 alone.

I haven't by purpose not tried if they are able to install as single items. Because if something is not hassle free I give OakTree a response so they can solve it. Also for things which was not supported, but should be supported like html tag which ePub readers and Safari has no problems but Accordance by importing as User Tools, and so on. So in the future all has a more hassle free software.

Greetings

Fabian

Mmmh I was able to install the ZECNT-14 post-32723-0-42720800-1505833670_thumb.png but if I run Easy Install they appears in the list again post-32723-0-04530600-1505833612_thumb.png.

Edit: Oh sorry this is the earlier version which can deleted by the user  if someone has the 14 volumes version and by OakTree so it doesn't appear again.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

I found a way to install both but it was a work around. I first installed only ZECNT-11 via Easy Install, then I went to the library and removed it (but choose to "keep file"), then I went  to Easy Install and this time chose to install just ZECOT-3 and that worked. Then I went to my Accordance folder (located in Home>Library>Application Support) and double clicked on ZECNT-11. Now both are available in my Library. I am sure Accordance folks with work this out soon, but if you need them sooner rather than later this will work.

• Like 1

So sorry guys, found the error now and confirmed that it is fixed. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

Thanks, I was able now to install the ZECOT-3 and the old ZECNT doesn't  appear in the Easy Install anymore. 

Well done.

Greetings

Fabian