Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,794 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!

Sale on ZECOT/NT (14 volumes) & NIVAC (42 volumes) in sets or individual volumes for the Accordance Bible Software Library!

All for one and one for all! Whether purchased individually or as a set, these favorite commentaries—both of which are part of amazing Publishers’ Special—will make a significant addition to your personal Accordance Library. We’ve now added three new volumes to the Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament, bringing this series to a total of 11, and three new Old Testament volumes in a separate set. We are also making the individual volumes available for the first time, and all at great introductory prices.

Also, don’t miss adding the New International Version Application Commentary to your personal Accordance Library for only $9.90 per volume or get the OT or NT set as a whole!

For more information, please see today's blog post

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for Running Accordance:

macOS

2014 Mac Mini - 2.6 Ghz dual core Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, macOS Sierra/macOS Server

2016 15" MacBook Pro - 2.9 Ghz Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, macOS High Sierra beta

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10

iOS

2016 iPhone 7 Plus - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 11 beta

2016 iPad Pro (12.9") - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 11 beta

#2 keithp

keithp

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:kpang808
  • Interests:Jesus, my wife, my dog, ministry, making music
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

How I see the Zondervan Exegetical series? Debating if I should jump in on this sale and buy the set
  • PhilT likes this

Shalom! In Christ, Keith.

#3 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

And next week UBS OT?

Greetings

Fabian

• PhilT likes this

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.5

Accordance 12.0.6 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.5.5

#4 revtim

revtim

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:discipling, loving my wife and family, the Bible, preaching, & technology

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

How I see the Zondervan Exegetical series? Debating if I should jump in on this sale and buy the set

Keith,

I have the ZECNT-8, and it is one of my favorite commentaries. The format is wonderful (especially the Theology in Application) and the the scholarship has been sound so far. The writing is consistent as well.

One of my favorite aspects is how the authors translate their own and how they lay out the translation.

I am excited and working on affording the upgrade to ZECOT/NT-14.

Edited by revtim, 19 September 2017 - 03:30 PM.

• PhilT and keithp like this
In Christ,

Tim Hall

#5 keithp

keithp

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:35 PM

Keith,

I have the ZECNT-8, and it is one of my favorite commentaries. The format is wonderful (especially the Theology in Application) and the the scholarship has been sound so far. The writing is consistent as well.

One of my favorite aspects is how the authors translate their own and how they lay out the translation.

I am excited and working on affording the upgrade to ZECOT/NT-14.

Thanks for the feedback! I am deciding if it is worth getting still because I have a lot of different commentary series already  :unsure: 

• PhilT likes this

#6 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:28 PM

I own all the volumes available on the NT and just purchased the 3 new OT volumes. They are not in depth, but they cover enough of the basics to help you in the sermon preparation process. Great set, but take advantage of the introductory and sale prices. I would not purchase this set at regular price.

Blessings!
  • PhilT likes this

#7 keithp

keithp

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

I own all the volumes available on the NT and just purchased the 3 new OT volumes. They are not in depth, but they cover enough of the basics to help you in the sermon preparation process. Great set, but take advantage of the introductory and sale prices. I would not purchase this set at regular price.

Blessings!

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it! $199 seems pretty good for 13 volumes

#8 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:46 PM

& NIVAC (22 volumes) in sets or individual volumes for the Accordance Bible Software Library!

Rick, i know you are very busy and want to get the notifications out to us quickly, but being a picky qa person, 22 volumes is OT and there are 20 volumes of nt in the sale as well!!!!!!!!

Thank you accordance for introducing individual volumes, i would have loved to get all the ot ones but really cant justify it now. So its great to cherry pick and get the ones i have in kindle and a few others.

;o)

Happy tuesday everyone!

Edited by ukfraser, 19 September 2017 - 06:47 PM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 9x on iPad pro and iPhone 4s, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading the service including the music from my iPad, HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music, Sibelius for preparing music scores, Lightroom for my photo library.

#9 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,794 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

Rick, i know you are very busy and want to get the notifications out to us quickly, but being a picky qa person, 22 volumes is OT and there are 20 volumes of nt in the sale as well!!!!!!!!

Dagnabbit (pardon my language). Okay, it's fixed now. Thanks. 

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for Running Accordance:

macOS

2014 Mac Mini - 2.6 Ghz dual core Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, macOS Sierra/macOS Server

2016 15" MacBook Pro - 2.9 Ghz Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, macOS High Sierra beta

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10

iOS

2016 iPhone 7 Plus - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 11 beta

2016 iPad Pro (12.9") - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 11 beta

#10 keithp

keithp

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

Decided to get the ZECOT/NT 14 Volume deal for $199. Thank you Accordance for great deal working with publishers and for your outstanding customer service each and every time. I truly appreciate it! 

• R. Mansfield and revtim like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users