• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Michel Gilbert

Michel Gilbert

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Interests:heritage homes, antiques, gardens, fresh food, good coffee, live music, ויין אשר ישמח לבב אנוש (Ps 104,15)
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 05:04 PM

Hi,

I'm having a lot of difficulty opening Accordance and swiping from the bottom to access the Dock to drag a second App onto it. It takes up to ten swipes or more to access the Dock, and I can't tell why it works when it does. Then, when I tap back into Acc and swipe from the right to access the App, the same thing happens. What I get almost every time when I swipe from the bottom or side is something that looks like a flattened arrow head, instead of the Dock on the bottom or my App on the right.

The opposite is not true. If I open an App first, and then drag Accordance onto it, it works perfectly.

I've also tried the "different methods to add apps" at https://www.cultofma...it-view-ios-11/. Nothing seems to work easily or consistently if I open Accordance first.

I have an iPad mini 2, Model A1489.

Thanks.

Regards,

Michel

Accordance 12.1.3 & 2.5:

Mac mini, Sierra, 10.12.6

iPad mini, 11
ASUS VivoBook, Ubuntu 17, experimental, and rd

#2 Michel Gilbert

Michel Gilbert

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Interests:heritage homes, antiques, gardens, fresh food, good coffee, live music, ויין אשר ישמח לבב אנוש (Ps 104,15)
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 05:26 PM

I closed Accordance and shut the screen off, went downstairs for something, came back to check again, and it worked the first time - I opened Acc, then dragged PDF Expert to the right, tapped into Accordance, then swiped PDF Expert from the right, but after two taps back into Accordance, I had the same problem.

Accordance 12.1.3 & 2.5:

Mac mini, Sierra, 10.12.6

iPad mini, 11
ASUS VivoBook, Ubuntu 17, experimental, and rd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Benjamin Gladd