Getting order to go through over the weekend?

dangkhoa

I just "purchased" a commentary to use for my assignment I need to write over the weekend, to save me having to travel into the library. 

Sadly, yet again, my purchase somehow gets stuck and its not downloadable yet. Appears to be stuck at "processing". Is there any chance this is going to go through any time soon, or am I going to have to travel into the city to see the hardcopy of something I have already "purchased"?

While this "processing" thing is annoying at the best of times, I've never had it get in the way while I had an assignment imminent, making it obviously a little more frustrating. 

So yes, do the orders get processed on the weekend, or is it a guaranteed no show until Monday (Tuesday Australian time?)

Edited by dangkhoa

I cannot identify you from your username or email. You are welcome to write to orders@acc.... and we do our best to process orders as quickly as possible. We have a colleague in S. Korea who can help you during your daytime, but he cannot take care of everything that accumulates over the weekend unless it is flagged with an email.