Jewish Study Bible 2nd Edition

nick.try

The Accordance Store currently offers the 1st Edition (2003) of the Jewish Study Bible. (OUP)

Please could this product be updated to the 2nd edition (2014).

• Like 5

There have been requests on this before, I am not sure when or if this shall happen but Accordance is well aware that many of us want to be able to purchase this (whether it would be able to be offered as an upgradable purchase was less certain, unfortunately we cannot go into the book store with our hard copy and say can i get 40% of the new edition since I have the first, but consensus of those of us who were requesting it seemed to be that we would like an upgrade price but did not need it, the question for Accordance is likely are there enough wanting it). And also as has been pointed out recently on the NOAB thread sometimes OUP is very hard to deal with at times so that factors into things too.

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis
  • Like 1

Jewish annotated nt is also at second edition.

Shame about oup.

;o)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Helen, any update on when this 2nd Edition for the Jewish Study Bible might be made available? Thank you.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Any word on the possibility of Accordance offering the second edition of the Jewish Study Bible?

• Like 1

Thanks Helen, Great news, and does progress include annotated jewish nt? (The two really complent each other)

• Like 1

I want to so much ask about NOAB5 but I realize that one is likely a no go from the start...

-dan

• 2 months later...

Both jewish study bible and jewish annotated new testament are Available. Plus we can get a discounted upgrade price if we have the first volumes. Absolutly brilliant.

Many thanks, especially for the formatting you have done, especially all the links in the contents for those of us who prefer links to searches!!!!!

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

I want to so much ask about NOAB5 but I realize that one is likely a no go from the start...

-dan

Dan: For once you are proven wrong, but I am sure you won't object.  :)

• Like 2