#1 nick.try

nick.try

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows, iOS

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:34 AM

The Accordance Store currently offers the 1st Edition (2003) of the Jewish Study Bible. (OUP)

Please could this product be updated to the 2nd edition (2014).

• PhilT, Gordon and Fabian like this

#2 Daniel Francis

Daniel Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • Interests:Contemplative prayer, ecological stewardship, science-fiction, and cat herding are some of my interests.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:39 AM

There have been requests on this before, I am not sure when or if this shall happen but Accordance is well aware that many of us want to be able to purchase this (whether it would be able to be offered as an upgradable purchase was less certain, unfortunately we cannot go into the book store with our hard copy and say can i get 40% of the new edition since I have the first, but consensus of those of us who were requesting it seemed to be that we would like an upgrade price but did not need it, the question for Accordance is likely are there enough wanting it). And also as has been pointed out recently on the NOAB thread sometimes OUP is very hard to deal with at times so that factors into things too.

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis, 25 September 2017 - 11:40 AM.

• PhilT likes this

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

Jewish annotated nt is also at second edition.

Shame about oup.

;o)
  • Daniel Francis and PhilT like this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 11x on iPad pro and iOS 9 on iPhone 4s, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading the service including the music from my iPad, HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music, Sibelius for preparing music scores, Lightroom for my photo library.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users