NEW! Stevens Greek WORKBOOK

R. Mansfield

NEW from Wipf & Stock! Stevens Greek Workbook: A Companion to the Accordance Module--get 33% off introductory pricing!

Publisher's description:

Stevens Greek Workbook complements the "Stevens Greek" module in the widely-acclaimed Accordance software program as a workbook of exercises keyed to this text. Features include illustrative charts and diagrams, English derivatives for assigned vocabulary aiding memory, a remedial English grammar review, an answer key, and eighteen beautiful images distributed throughout the workbook offering historical vignettes to illustrate the New Testament world and its language. Teaching New Testament Greek for almost thirty years, Stevens has traveled widely overseas to bring a rich knowledge of Greek, the New Testament world, and practical classroom pedagogy to the table to make this workbook an eminently useful tool for acquiring a working knowledge of New Testament Greek in its first-century context.

For more information, see today's blog post.

Stevens%20Greek%20workbook.png?dl=1

How does the workbook actually work? I guess you can type in the entry fields - what about correction of answers, is that provided?

Morten

You can put your answers in User notes. See the example with Mounce's Greek workbook that I have in this blog post

And it doesn't check your homework--wouldn't that be nice! However, there is an answer key after the last lesson.

Don't miss the discounts on Stevens Greek Workbook and the Stevens Grammar. Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!

• 1 year later...

I decided to get Stevens Greek workbook while it was on sale (current currency rates between the AUD and the USD have seriously constrained my Accordance book buying). 

Revisiting the grammar and the newly purchased workbook reminded me that the images in both the workbook and his grammar (particularly those that are images of text type tables) are of an extremely low resolution that results in the text being greatly pixelated.

Is it possible to get higher quality scans of the images included in both these texts?

• Like 1

Hi Michael,

I can see what you mean about the pixellation, particularly in the Stevens Greek module. We generally make use of what the publisher sends to us along with the e-text. I will look into solutions for this. Thanks for purchasing the workbook during our grammar sale!

• Like 3

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for looking into the pixellated renderings in the Stevens Greek.  It would be a very welcome sight, quite literally, to see these all fixed up in a future update.

Thank you once again and very much,

Michael Miles

• 2 months later...

Just touching base about the images issue in Steven's. Know you have lots going on with Accordance 13 but thought I would bump this.