Commentaries not in information pane.

Daniel  Francis

ZECOT/NT and NIGTC both do not populate in the info pane window I am curious if this is by design or a bug???

-dan

Same here. I know info pane is context-aware but I took that into account.

Edited by Alistair

I do not have ZECOT/NT, but do have NIGTC, and it does show up in the info pane..

Are these modules relatively high (toward the top) of the commentaries in that module folder? The information pane lists the first 5 (or more, depending upon your preferences) commentaries that reference that topmost verse in the search text. NIGCT is fairly high in my commentary library.

Accordance for Mac 12.1.3 [Mac OS X 10.12.6 Mid 2013 11 inch MacBook Air]

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Oddly enough, I can now see NIGNt & ZECNT in the Info pane (with Colossians in the text pane)

I did make them appear larger before, perhaps that caused them to be repopulated in the Info Pane

Edited by Alistair

Both of mine show up.

Testing on Mark Chapter 1.

Very interesting. I will try making the view larger to see if that solves it.

-dan

Dan, try dragging them up higher in your library order, that may bring them into view.

This is an obvious suggestion, but make sure you're in the NT! (I've made the same mistake more than once!!)

Mat 5.... and i had not pushed the little plus sign at the bottom.... I had no idea they were not all showing up at once.... only when i noticed tyndale, UTB, be series and WBC were missing did I start to clue in... sorry my bad for just expecting them all to pop up at once  when i should have noticed the little plus and minus buttons.

-dan

Daniel, you can click on the Action Menu in the upper right corner of the Info Pane (looks like a cog) and select "Set Info Pane Display". Under "Initial Commentaries" you can select up to 40 to be displayed at once.

• Like 1

:-) Easy done.  You can change the amount of commentaries you want to initially show under 'set info pane display' (up to forty commentaries).  

Edit... Mr Allison beat me to that by a millisecond.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 2