• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

How do you access the Dictionary in the NLT? I don't see it in my mobile device.

Thanks!

#22 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,258 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:04 AM

How do you access the Dictionary in the NLT? I don't see it in my mobile device.

It should be in your English Tools folder.

IMG_2BE7C6A6B349-1.jpeg?dl=1

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#23 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

Thanks! Awesome 👍

#24 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,258 posts
  • Interests:Accordance (of course!); biblical studies & backgrounds; Early Church writings; Eastern Orthodox theology & practice; spending time with my wife, Kathy, and my hound, Lucy Mae; cooking with cast iron and Tabasco; getting lost on country roads in my Jeep Wrangler

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:04 AM

Heads up! ONLY HOURS REMAIN for discounts on Study Bibles in Accordance + Stevens' Greek, Context of Scripture & Outside the Bible. Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

#25 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:41 PM

Good News! The second editions of the Jewish Study Bible and the Jewish Annotated New Testament (mentioned in this thread) are now available for Accordance!

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users