Bible Studies in Info Pane

Rich

A feature request (or maybe, I'm missing something obvious)... 

The info pane allows an initial number of commentaries to be set as well as a +/- button to how more or less.  With the recent sale on Bible Study notes, I was saddened to see that apparently the Info Pane will only show two study bibles with no ability to modify that number.  Any chance we could get similar treatment for study bibles as commentaries?  I would even be ok with just setting the initial number in the configuration with no +/-.

Also, the following may be a bug?  The info pane doesn't appear to respect the order of the study bibles in the Library pane.  It's currently showing the last two study bibles in the info pane, not the first two in my order.

UPDATE:  Not sure what was going on - but they are all showing up now as well as the +/- buttons and in the right order...  The only thing I can think of (other than lack of caffeine) is that I wasn't paying close attention to which study bibles were represented for a specific scripture and had was walking through a number of scriptures with very few notes and didn't double check...  but I sure thought I had looked at numerous lines with multiple notes.  So, never mind!!!  Seems definitely like PEBKAC!

Edited by Rich

Actually, in recent days other users have commented on weird things happening in the Info pane, so it may not be just you. :)

In my case I am fairly certain it was all user error.

-dan