⌘U for editing notes is broken

A. Smith

I've posted about this previously. Turns out, it was being overruled by another app. It's happened again and nothing's changed. How can I figure out what could be blocking this shortcut? I've checked everything I know to check, sys prefs, etc. Is there some sort of global search for keyboard shortcuts I can run on my system? I just can't figure it out. Nothing's changed. Restarting doesn't work. 

Interesting. I double-checked and ⌘U for editing a note is working for me in both the current release and a beta for the next release. Is there another application on your Mac that has updated since this stopped working in Accordance. There shouldn't be any Mac system apps to conflict with this because ⌘U is generally used for underlining text. 

No. I've quit everything except accordance. Restarted. Relaunched. Checked keyboard shortcuts syspref. I check the keyboard shortcuts in the accordance preference and there is no item for 'edit user note'. Should there be?

post-29320-0-23744200-1507139175_thumb.png

Edited by A. Smith

It's in the Selection Menu, not under User Notes, so will be in that section of the Keyboard Shortcuts Preferences pane.

• Like 1

Ok. Found the shortcut in a different menu section. First I reset shortcuts. No luck. Then I changed it to a different shortcut. Now it works as a