User Bible - Versification - Russian

SteveP

It has been quite a while since I tried to bring in the Russian bible version that I have... I have a version "in there", but the verses are messed up in some areas.

I was excited to see the Bible Import tool now has support to pick Versification, but there is no Russian one there. I'm not sure there is any fix except to purchase the Russian Synodal translation to get this versification system into Accordance so I can them import the text I already have?  That seems odd....

Am I missing something? Is there a way to get the Russian versification system available for importing text?

You can only use the versification from Bible which you own.

So you have to buy the Russian Synodal Bible from OakTree.

Greetings

Fabian

I don't understand why the Russian versification system is any different from the one in English/any other language.

Or do you mean something else by versification?

Fabian, you are right, while I can wish it were included in the end it was only $20 to add the RST so that I could add this translation, and it worked quite well.  It is nice to have the Psalms [probably the biggest case of differences in versification] linked between English/Russian finally. :) But all seems to line up well, so the $20 for their work to do that alone is a pretty good deal.