In-app purchases

SJLumby

I want to get a module through the iOS v2.5.7 in-app purchases but it limits me to new and best-sellers. How do I get to choose others?

I always go to the main website, log in to my account and purchase there and they then appear in your easy install in the app. That way you have them in both 12 and ios app.

https://www.accordancebible.com/Store

Edited by ukfraser

Yes. I normally do the same. But in this instance I want to get at the store through the app.

Yes. I normally do the same. But in this instance I want to get at the store through the app.

We can't sell everything through the app because Apple takes 30% of anything sold through an iOS app. But purchasing through our online store won't affect you one way or another. It will download to your iOS device through Easy Install just like other titles. 

You can see everything that we do offer in-app by tapping the Categories button and then exploring everything in each category.

• Like 1

Helen, Ive got a very limited selection under each category

This is the hebrew text but i only get na28 in greek text as well (hence my initial response above).

The accordance banner on home opens up the web store (everything on the latest version, old ipad pro).

post-31185-0-63964400-1508259552_thumb.png

Edited by ukfraser

True, we mainly offer Bibles and Study Bible Notes in the AppStore, but we're working on expanding the options.