Hang on startup

A. Smith

I’m getting stuck indefinitely on the startup screen w/ progress wheel. I’ve quit the app, clears startup sessions and dl cashe. I don’t want to reinstall the app again if I can help it. I’ve got the latest update and iOS 10.0.3. I got the update when itnfI st came out. No issue. Just started today. IPad Air. TIA

post-29263-0-08021800-1508375770_thumb.jpeg

Use your home button to ensure Accordance is not running(double click and swipe up). 

Then go to settings and select the two settings there. 

Try Accordance again. 

This is likely will solve it. If not someone may have other ideas. 

-dan 

Hi Anthony,

If the Accordance app is not opening for you, you will want to try removing the saved session and clearing the download cache as Dan mentioned. 

If you have tried to remove the Saved Session and Clear the download cache, and they did not help, there are a few more options there that you can try in that same location. You can also try 'Reset Spotlight Indexes' and 'Reset Interlinear Settings'. Please be aware that ‘Reset User Content’ will erase all of your user notes, highlights etc. so use that one as a last resort and make sure that you have your user content backed up before turning that choice on.

If these steps still do not help, then the only choice that is left, would be to uninstall and then reinstall the Accordance Mobile app. 

If you continue to have issues with this, please let us know.

Ryan

Hi Anthony,

If the Accordance app is not opening for you, you will want to try removing the saved session and clearing the download cache as Dan mentioned. 

If you have tried to remove the Saved Session and Clear the download cache, and they did not help, there are a few more options there that you can try in that same location. You can also try 'Reset Spotlight Indexes' and 'Reset Interlinear Settings'. Please be aware that ‘Reset User Content’ will erase all of your user notes, highlights etc. so use that one as a last resort and make sure that you have your user content backed up before turning that choice on.

If these steps still do not help, then the only choice that is left, would be to uninstall and then reinstall the Accordance Mobile app. 

If you continue to have issues with this, please let us know.

Ryan

Thanks. I had tried those things previously. I need the app first thing in the morning, so I’ve already reinstalled it. Thanks.