Update! Accordance Win/Mac 12.1.4

R. Mansfield

Accordance for Windows/Mac has been updated to v. 12.1.4. bringing numerous changes, including enhancements for Accordance links and significant bug fixes. Access App Update from within your copy of Accordance to install this latest version. 

For a full list of new features and changes since the release of v. 12, please see our "New Features Since 12.0" page.
  • Like 1

There seems to be a problem with the update, it pops up as "Error in retrieving info" and then says if "i am connected to internet" any suggestion?

I have faced a similar problem of now being able to run the 12.1.4 installer in Windows 10 1703 build. The error dialog is "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

In Windows 10 v1709 I get an "Update Error" for App Update, while Content Updates connect as normal...

Not certain what would cause App Update to fail. Both worked for me Friday afternoon, but we'll look into it. In the meantime, you can download the new installers directly from our Downloads page

After I update directly through accordance, it couldn't open it anymore. Then I tried to download from the webpage, and it went to the startup setting, which asked me to set up the program files folder and install all the modules which I already downloaded. I also tried to go back to use an older version, but it didn't go well. Sadly, I didn't backup via time machine. What I can do is downloading all modules again, and hopefully, it will be done soon...

It sounds like you need to screenshare with one of our techs. Please send an email to support, and have TeamViewer ready for a session. Ryan is available in S. Korea right now.

Thanks for the reports. The Windows update was an error on our server which is now fixed and is working.

Mutien, I understand you are on Mac and have an unusual set up with migrated files. You may need to remove all the old installation except your work in the Accordance files folder, and start with a new installation.

So I installed the update this morning but it came with a hiccup, the info pane is not showing my commentaries nor my study bibles book cover. i took a screenshot of it but how do i paste it on here. I noticed the image icon here but cant seem to figure out the "URL" on my image.

If you click More Reply Options as you edit your post, you can attach a saved image file from your desktop.

Are you using the Mac or Windows version?

Windows version. I don't see where to attach the file. Can you explain further please? Thanks

wrong link

Edited by miguel1981