Installed Accordance 12 crashing

garrison

I paid for and installed Accordance 12 today but it is crashing and continually giving me various dialog boxes popping up asking, "Where is the file for the "GNT text" or other similar depending on text, tool or library item I am launching.  When I try to navigate to the proper folder, all items--that I could select--are grayed out.  

Previously I had Accordance 8.  Before upgrading to 12, I deleted all of 8 (per Accordance tech support recommendation via email) but still having these problems.  Not sure how to proceed to get this working.  

I've attached the crash log file and a screen shot of the dialog box with grayed out options.  

Edited by garrison

Sorry for your difficulties. More than likely, there are still preferences files from v. 8 that are conflicting with v. 12. Your best bet is to contact Tech Support by email ( support@accordancebible.com ), calling 407-339-0266, or accessing Live Chat from the main page of www.accordancebible.com during business hours. They will get you up and running in no time, I'm sure.