Importing Converted User Tools

senilemonk

I created a user tool and then converted it using the user tool to a standard tool option.  I would like to know how to get the newly created standard tool onto the Accordance ios App on my iPad.  I am using a windows 10 PC.  Thanks

I believe that user modules can only be synced from Mac to iOS and not from the Windows version at present.

Actually, I believe that Windows supports WiFi syncing now, so this should work just fine.

Yes, and Dropbox syncing will also copy a User Tool that hasn't been converted yet to a Standard Tool from Accordance for Windows to Accordance Mobile on iOS. 

As far as I know, syncing now has complete feature parity with the Mac and Windows versions of Accordance when it comes to syncing content to Accordance Mobile for iOS. 

To answer the original poster's question, there are two methods for syncing a User Tool from Accordance for Windows to Accordance Mobile on your iPad. 

For syncing directly via wifi, see the Help information topic, "Sync to Mobile Devices."

For syncing via Dropbox, see "Sync to Dropbox."

And since you have already converted the User Tool to a Standard Tool, the first option will get the file to your iPad. 

Yes, and Dropbox syncing will also copy a User Tool that hasn't been converted yet to a Standard Tool from Accordance for Windows to Accordance Mobile on iOS. 

As far as I know, syncing now has complete feature parity with the Mac and Windows versions of Accordance when it comes to syncing content to Accordance Mobile for iOS. 

To answer the original poster's question, there are two methods for syncing a User Tool from Accordance for Windows to Accordance Mobile on your iPad. 

For syncing directly via wifi, see the Help information topic, "Sync to Mobile Devices."

For syncing via Dropbox, see "Sync to Dropbox."

And since you have already converted the User Tool to a Standard Tool, the first option will get the file to your iPad. 

Worked.  Thank you.