• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc…
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:04 AM

Hi!

Today I suddenly cannot finish syncing my Accordance mobile on iPhone 6 (iOS 11) with the Dropbox. It syncs highlighters, then updates Bible Text Notes and when the progress bar reaches the end, it crash and exit. Tried to sync with the Accordance for Mac, that went smoothly. Again tried Dropbox and again crash. Any ideas?

Attached Files

Edited by Guntis, 07 November 2017 - 06:06 AM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Catalina, Accordance 12) 

#2 Mike Garrity

Mike Garrity

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,124 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:37 AM

Guntis,

Do you remember if you had any local changes to the User Notes file on your iPhone? (I wonder if Accordance Mobile is having trouble merging changes from Dropbox with your local changes)

If you are able to lose the local changes to the user note file then you could Reset User Content to get a fresh copy to your iPhone. If you want to retain the local changes then you might have to contact tech support to possibly “extract” the file by other means (WiFi sync, etc)

Sorry for the hassles,

Mike

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash, Dropbox, user notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users