Note Edit Pane Dissapears

RichKat

Hello, Me again.

When I use the Note Edit pane it disappears randomly.  Most of the time it is when I have clicked "Update" but at least once it disappeared just while moving the mouse in and out of the window with no clicks.  Then I discovered that it isn't actually closing it is just going behind the main window.  This happens probably a third of the time when I click update.

I don't think it's anything I'm doing but I'm open to suggestions.

Richard

This happens to me occasionally in Windows, too. 

I think it actually does it more often when I push the "links" button sometime during the edit.  I just did it about a dozen times in a row and it hid the screen every time.

Ok, I am 90 % sure that this only happens when I have changed all references to links.  If I just do edits, it doesn't happen.

Ok.  Well, I thought I had found it.  It doesn't do it when I click the links button but a whole bunch of times now it has done it if I have at any time clicked the links button and then click update.  Any other editing doesn't do it.  Strange that it's different for you.

oh no, it may be also. i just don't use links that often in day-to-day user note editing so that's the reason that's not the cause for me. I haven't tried to see if it is related to links also.