BEC-John

Fabian

Hello 

What's the difference between the John from the BEC-18 to the BEC-John as a separate module? Which came lastly in Easy Install. Both seems to be the same.

Greetings

Fabian

They are the same exact volume. The Publisher has pulled John from publication and we can no longer offer it. We have made it available individually for users who purchased it as part of the one of the earlier sets.

You don't need to install the individual volume unless you upgrade to the latest set (BECNT-17). If you upgrade to the latest set, you will be insured the latest updates, but you will also have access to the individual John volume that is no longer offered.

Thanks Julie

I know this behavior from Accordance, but I had not recognized BECNT has rejected the volume of John. 

BECNT-17 is not out, correct?

Greetings

Fabian

BECNT-17 is not out, correct?

Yes. Here is the product page with the upgrades listed.

Did Baker give a reason for pulling John from the series? Not able to find anything online

Did Baker give a reason for pulling John from the series? Not able to find anything online

Me neither. My guess is someone saw it on a shelf next to a Peter O'Brien volume and got scared.

(No disrespect meant to either author)

Thanks Helen

Then we have to wait till the next commentary on John is released.

Greetings

Fabian

Cheer up! Kostenberger will update it to make the necessary corrections. I wish O’Brien had done the same.

Cheer up! Kostenberger will update it to make the necessary corrections. I wish O’Brien had done the same.

I am not sure if he had the option to do so, but if he did have the option to do so, I wonder if—at age 82—his priorities might have changed? Someone would have to contact him to find out. 

Edited by Ιακοβ

I am not sure if he had the option to do so, but if he did have the option to do so, I wonder if—at age 82—his priorities might have changed? Someone would have to contact him to find out. 

This should be a job for a teaching/research assistant—actually, it is the job of a good editor at the publisher. 'Nuff said.

• Like 1