Purchase Still Pending on a Sunday? Can't Install Full Version...

blitzen9x

Well, I'm already not too impressed with the purchase experience.  I just purchased the Starter version of Accordance 12, and downloaded the proper file for my Mac.  When I attempted to install, the program informed me that it did not have my purchase information, and it would be necessary to install the "Lite" version.  Upon checking my account info, I see that in my  Order History, my Order Status is "Pending".  I used a debit card and there's enough money in my checking account.

I know this is Sunday and I'm sure the Accordance store is not staffed, however in this day and age I can purchase just about anything, anywhere online, pay bills, etc., and my purchases are immediately verified automatically.  You'd think that with such a supposedly advanced program, that they would have this configured so you didn't have to wait for a live person to verify your purchase on Monday.

Come on Accordance, you need to move into the 21st century...

There are several things that can delay an order and send it to manual processing, though most do go through automatically. We'll take a look at your order now, but in general we do encourage our staff not to work on Sundays. However, one of them is in Korea so it's already Monday morning for him.

Hi Kevin,

I have just processed your order and e-mailed you installation instructions. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to help you!

Ryan

to echo helen, yes it's only in rare cases that my order goes to manual processing (e.g. a special discount etc...).  normally, it's automatically processed and i can access my modules immediately (even on the weekends).

Edited by gugu009

Thank you very much for your response and your assistance.  I was able to install the full starter version of Accordance, and am now in the process of using it for the first time. 

Sincerely,

Kevin Middleton

• Like 1