I have to own Accordance in order to buy Accordance

Ingeborg Hartung

When I try to buy the basic module of Accordance "the Starter Collection 12" I am warned:

This product contains modules that do not work with Accordance Lite. In order to use this product, you must own Accordance v.12 or higher. Please add the latest version of Accordance to your cart or purchase any collection which includes the base Accordance program v.12 or higher. If you are certain you own Accordance v.12 and you opt to continue, this order will be reviewed manually.

I am encouraged to add "the latest version of Accordance" (link to the Starter Collection 12) to my card, which is already in my cart. Why? I am certain that I do NOT own Accordance yet.

Edited by Ingeborg Hartung

Ingeborg - The best thing to do is to call customer service. I’ve never had an issue yet that they were not able to straighten out.

Hello Ingeborg

I know this is confusing.  This means only there are modules in it which didn't work with Accordance Lite. But no hassle just go ahead. If you have Accordance Lite you have already an Account. Just log in on the Sales Page. 

Or I belive if you download Accordance Lite make an Account and then you have the possibility after restart to buy Accordance. In my opinion this is the way with less stones on the way. 

Greetings

Fabian

Sorry about the notice. I can see where it would confuse you. However, the Accordance 12 Starter Collection includes the full version of Accordance. You need not purchase anything else. You will need to download Accordance for all your new resources to work, which you can do here: https://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/

Enjoy!

Not sure where you are but you can also chat online with sales staff (grey bar near top of web site) and they are very helpful.

Edited by ukfraser