HUGE ETS-SBL Sale!

R. Mansfield

HUGE ETS-SBL SALE! Save BIG on NEW RELEASES from this week and the past year!

Special sale prices on the titles featured above cannot be combined with other discounts. The special offer on all products will end on Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017, at 11:59 PM EST.

For more information, please see our blog post!

• Like 1

A layman's question regarding Kittel - the one-page preview shows Greek for the index.  Is that the only way to look up an entry?  Or is there an English or transliteration option in addition?

Others who have the volume may comment(dan or rick?) but its similar to nidntte and other lexicons i have which just has the greek so i rely on search for title or english content if im after a specific word.

but if its at the top of your greek lexicons, you navigate to it from a tagged copy of an english bible via amplify word (even on Ios) and thats the way i find i typically use it.

;o)

but if its at the top of your greek lexicons, you navigate to it from a tagged copy of an english bible via amplify word (even on Ios) and thats the way i find i typically use it.

Great point, that's the best way within Accordance.  I'm envisioning the time when I read an actual paper codex and see a reference that I wish to look up.

I'm envisioning the time when I read an actual paper codex and see a reference that I wish to look up.

So wouldnt you still type/select/search in the greek from the codex????

Edited by ukfraser

So wouldnt you still type/select in the greek from the codex????

Many of the references I see are transliterations, such as kyrios and doulos.  Alas, I don't know if I will ever have time to learn Greek enough to be able to search for it directly.

In that case, You may also want to consider Nidntte currently also on sale (really good, better than a couple of weeks ago) which has transliterations

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=NIDNTTE

I found this useful which is why i jumped to nidotte and nidntte but search the forum for other comments.

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/18108-compliment-to-halotbdag/?hl=nidntte

Edited by ukfraser

Hello 

Please bring also the Leonberger NT (and later the full Bible) as RP05 with G/KE.

Greetings

Fabian

Don't miss our HUGE ETS/SBL Sale. Discounts on new and favorite scholarly resources end at midnight EST tonight!