Highlighting

rcdeacon

This is rather petty I know, but I would like for the Accordance team to consider making a change to at least one aspect of highlighting. As many of you may know  I am a fairly prolific highlighter and in my palette I utilize some boxes in order to make  pivotal words stand out in the text. Currently using a box around a  word effectively cuts off to some degree the beginning and ending letter of the word highlighted with  a box. Each word however is separated by a space. Can the left and right line of the box be programmed to be in that space rather than cut off the beginning  and ending letter?

Bob

• Like 1

I don't think that's petty at all, Bob. I believe it's a good suggestion!

• Like 1

Thank you Rick. With all that the developers are dealing with I was hesitant to post about it.

Bob

• 1 month later...

Where can we recommend new highlighting pics? I would like to request a "tree" pic as that theme runs heavily throughout the Scriptures, especially in the Prophets and also a "priestly garb like a priestly garment" as the priesthood is another predominate theme in the OT and NT, kingdom of priests etc. etc..

• Like 1

Where can we recommend new highlighting pics? I would like to request a "tree" pic as that theme runs heavily throughout the Scriptures, especially in the Prophets and also a "priestly garb like a priestly garment" as the priesthood is another predominate theme in the OT and NT, kingdom of priests etc. etc..

This [Feature Requests] is as good a place as any; although, going forward, I'd recommend making separate threads, so the suggestion doesn't get lost.

I wonder if a means could be implemented to use emojis for symbols, as there are quite a few versions of trees available.