Diagram and NA28 Greek NT (Sigla)

Fabian

Hello Accordance folks

Thanks for the update 5.0.

It's great to have now the Diagram module with the NA28 Greek NT with Sigla.

post-32723-0-46389600-1511799859_thumb.png

Unfortunately there is some misleading. If I hover over some Words in the Diagram in the NA28 Sigla the wrong Word is highlighted.

Hover over where the arrow is and it highlights the word before.

post-32723-0-53606900-1511800046_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

O.K. the Syntax module has to adjust too for the support of NA 28;-) The highlighting doesn't work now.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Thanks, Fabian.

This bug has been fixed in the upcoming Accordance 2.2 update.

Fabian, I spoke in error earlier. 

The diagrams and Greek syntax do not cross-highlight with the NA28 Sigla, only with the NA28.

However, we did have an issue where cross-highlighting could be off a word or two, if the diagram or syntax had been scrolled to the left. That bug has been fixed for an upcoming update. 

Sorry for the misinformation.

Hello Tim

By me the cross-highlighting between the NA28 Sigla and the Diagram works in general. See the 1. image. Not only with the NA28 without Sigla. But some cross-highlighting are miss leaded. See the 2. image. If I change to the NA28 (without Sigla) then it is fine.

Then I use the NA28 with the Diagram like before. I was also in error I was thinking it works now with the NA28 Sigla. But maybe it needs just a few to work properly;-)

Thanks for your clarification.

Greetings

Fabian

I realize that this is a very basic question, but what is the difference between the  NA28 GNT vs NA28 Greek NT (Sigla). Just what does this "Sigla" mean?

How does this help a new Greek student?

The little superscript marks in the texts which indicates there is an entry in the apparatus. Because they not only refers to a point in the text also to a phrase they are not only dots or numbers, but  ⸂ ⸃ or other marks.

post-32723-0-76828000-1511856380_thumb.png

The Siglas expand the text so the Diagramm- and the Syntax-tool didn't work properly with this text.

Greetings

Fabian