jarcher

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

Happy birthday Rick! And thank you so much for all the help you've provided over the years.

• Lester P. Bagley, Daniel Francis, Tony Lawrence and 3 others like this

#2 Tony Lawrence

Tony Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:Hosting Bible Land Tours, Expository Preaching, My granddaughter
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

Happy birthday Rick! And thank you so much for all the help you've provided over the years.

I second that!

Tony Lawrence
biblelandphotos.org

#3 Daniel Francis

Daniel Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  • Interests:Contemplative prayer, ecological stewardship, science-fiction, and cat herding are some of my interests.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

I was hoping to share in addition to Birthday wishes an image of St. Saturninus (whose feast day is today) but a Saint drug through the city by a bull is not the most festive greeting to offer...

Screenshot_24.jpg

-dan

• Alistair likes this

#4 revtim

revtim

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Twitter:@revandmrshall
  • Interests:discipling, loving my wife and family, the Bible, preaching, & technology

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Happy Birthday!!

In Christ,

Tim Hall

#5 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 3,086 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:54 AM

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for Running Accordance:

macOS

2014 Mac Mini - 2.6 Ghz dual core Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, macOS Sierra/macOS Server

2016 15" MacBook Pro - 2.9 Ghz quad core Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, macOS High Sierra

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10

iOS

2017 iPhone X - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 11.x

2016 iPad Pro (12.9") - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 11.x

Android 

2017 Amazon Fire HD 8 - 32 GB internal + 64 GB microSD, Fire OS 5.6 (=Android OS 5.x)

2017 Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - 128 GB, Android OS 7.0

#6 keithp

keithp

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Twitter:kpang808
  • Interests:Jesus, my wife, my dog, ministry, making music

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

Happy belated Rick! May our Lord bless you with much more to come! 

Shalom! In Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808 

#7 Unix

Unix

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:mcyklist
  • Interests:Hebrew, "Gnosticism", Anglican books, (Environmental and a bit of Ethnological) History as well as that I've recently renewed interest in Architectual History and more modern Cultural History /Aug. 2. 2017, particular interest in texts copyrighted 1952-2010, Autumn '16 Greek. christianforums.com, unorthodoxchristian.freeforums.net Purchased Scrivener as both Win and Mac versions early June and a used Macbook Pro June 13., HDDRegenerator.net on July 17. 2015. Yet to install my Accordance version upgrade to 12 , I've been satisfied with the availability of modules in the v.10 resource format - I have just one maintained version 10 installation - it's on the i3 quad core Dell laptop. /Aug. 2. 2017
  • Accordance Version:10.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:05 AM

Happy belated birthday wishes!! :-)

Close to when my own birthday is, but I rather think about others for the time being.

Hope You got some spare hours off this Week to relax and receive congratulations!

I'm growing only my Accordance and print libraries. I also occasionally duplicate things, depending on price. I don't buy Collections/base-packages at all, to me an OK print library is a Collection/base-package and is bragging-rights, a mid-size Collection would not be!! Books copyrighted in the most recent Years (2010 and later) have to be truly exceptional for me to buy them. I very rarely have to add any lexicons or Bible Dictionaries, I access them wherever, under Accordance I have bought HALOT and BDAG used. Otherwise I prefer BAGD actually which I have under L6.9. The best One-volume Bible commentary is Oxford Bible commentary, of which I have two electronic copies, one of them with full L6 functionality including Chineze (which I don't speak/read), the other one under a pretty large current account that is one I actually use. /Oct. 16. 2017 My current comparison March 20.-21. 2017 of two laptops: https://community.lo...520.aspx#891520 ... and compared to a laptop I used to have recently, things like speed and battery life
yesterday was 2 years since I returned from an archaeological trip to Turkey. /Apr 16. 2016 A bit of interest in Akkadian or Babylonian. /Apr. 2016
Besides my Macbook referenced below I have a few Windows, among the toughest I have are: 4GB W7 i3 3110 3rd gen Ivy Bridge (since it's W7 Professional and huge battery that actually can be gripped while carrying it open) | Until recently I had: 8GB W10 AMD FX-7600P (since it's AMD:s best laptop CPU - I LOVE AMD) it had the slightly overkill AMD R7 270DX 2GB graphics, i was bought new on Oct. 30. (tomorrow from 
Örebro by train) 2015 returned item so lower bargain price not on a sale. My desktop has the excellent value for money G2030 CPU Ivy Bridge
Facebook: https://www.facebook...100009160762403 (see also my Twitter).
Was on a vacation in Germany by car July 21. - Aug. 1. 2014 relaxing, evangelizing a little, while studying.
Going to teach myself the asq -programming language years later on. /June 16.-Oct 10. 2015-Apr. 16. 2016
This one is waiting for yet another motherboard change and I'm not sure it will get done IF everything continues the same: OS X 10.11 El Capitan on my 2007 Macbook Pro, with motherboard changed when it was 4 years old, disks changed as well: main drive 256 GB SSD, two new batteries. The 6 GB RAM and the two USB 3.0 ports for it (the latter through ExpressCard slot) just arrived this afternoon. /June 17. 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users