Nathan Parker

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:57 PM

I have Accordance set to launch a session in Full Screen Mode at startup. Since upgrading to High Sierra, it's been hit and miss, and most of the time, Accordance doesn't open the in Full Screen Mode. I keep forgetting to report it.

Let me know if you need more details such as Accordance version number (I am on 12) and macOS High Sierra version number. I'm on a 2011 iMac.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

#2 Rich

Rich

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, my lovely wife, my children, fellowship, worship music, piano, our hobby farm, and gardening.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:25 PM

I've had a number of issues with Full Screen mode (even prior to High Sierra) not behaving exactly as it should — particularly if you have multiple workspaces as tabs in full screen mode then happen to reboot or close/reopen.  Usually you'll have two windows of Accordance for each workspace afterwards.  I actually believe this behavior is better than in the past - where I feel like half the time screens would be corrupted and I would have to close out Accordance and tell it not restore the previous session.  

• A. Smith likes this

Rich Wardwell

Accordance Hardware

2017 iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2017, 4.2 GHz i7, 32GB memory, Radeon Pro 580, 8GB, 2TB SSD, High Sierra)

2017 15" MacBook Pro (Retina, 15", 2017, 3.1 GHz  i7, 16GB memory, 1 TB SSD, High Sierra)

2017 iPad Pro (10.5", 256GB, iOS 11)

2017 iPhone X (iOS 11)

#3 A. Smith

A. Smith

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:24 PM

I've had full screen issues prior to 10.13. Not tripping, but annoying for sure. 

I've had a number of issues with Full Screen mode (even prior to High Sierra) not behaving exactly as it should — particularly if you have multiple workspaces as tabs in full screen mode then happen to reboot or close/reopen.  Usually you'll have two windows of Accordance for each workspace afterwards.  I actually believe this behavior is better than in the past - where I feel like half the time screens would be corrupted and I would have to close out Accordance and tell it not restore the previous session.  

Agreed. It's better. Not perfect, but better. One that I haven't experienced in quite a while (thankfully) is when I'd have two workspaces open in tabs and then it would still open a blank full screen window for the second tab. Ugh. But it seems like the A-team has been on it!

Anthony Smith
First Church of Christ

Atlantic, IA

For potential diagnostic purposes:

Late 2013 MacBook Pro

13", 2.8 i7, 16GB ram

iPad Pro, 10.5", 256GB

iPhone 7, 256GB

#4 tkm

tkm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted Yesterday, 01:33 PM

Thanks for this string. 

I'm experiencing the same problem running High Sierra 10.13.1 and Accordance 12.1.5. The application will not launch in full screen mode (at all). Never had a problem before High Sierra. 

I'm running a single workspace with multiple tabs. 

Edited by tkm, Yesterday, 01:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users