kpang808

I was able to recover both the Stacks and the Papers documents from my Time Machine backups under their respective folders in the Documents/Accordance folder. Thank you for your help.

Edited by mbcvida
  • Like 2

Unfortunately, I am not able to bring my stacks and papers from Time Machine because of iCloud Drive (I think). So I guess I have to accept that I have lost a lot of material because of the Accordance upgrade.

Unfortunately, I am not able to bring my stacks and papers from Time Machine because of iCloud Drive (I think). So I guess I have to accept that I have lost a lot of material because of the Accordance upgrade.

Stefan, Time Machine works with iCloud. I have my Documents folder, including the Accordance Files folder, synced with iCloud. That shouldn't affect your being able to retrieve the files. Go to your Accordance Files folder and start up Time Machine. Go back to the day before you installed 12.2, and you should be able to retrieve your files. 

There is something odd about my Time Machine. Backup is regular done, but it is not reachable when I enter into TM to retrieve files. Only "now" is visible and I cannot choose any other backups on the timeline. Also, only "cancel" button is clickable. Is there anybody who has experienced anything like that?

Stefan, when you go into the Time Machine section of System Preferences, what kind of span does it show for your oldest and most recent backups?

I am sorry that I didn't think about such a simple thing as restarting the computer (too stressed up I guess), but now when I have done it I was able to retrieve the files from my TM. Thank you Rick for your concern and help.

• Like 1

I was able to retrieve the files from my TM. 

Yay!

• Like 1

I'm also having an issue with Stacks.  I don't have the folder in my Accordance files and the Time Machine backups have the folder but they're empty.  That's not a problem for me but I'm getting this message when trying to create a new Stack and can't create one:

The location of the file “Light.astack” has changed (or it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file the last time.

Edited by Ken Stephens