Accordance Training DVD

pandakruon

I think this has been covered somewhere here in the forum or blog, but I'd like to confirm..

Has the Training DVD now shipping been updated for version 8?

Thanks!

P.S. - once again I'm impressed by the quality and speed of response we're seeing from customer service at OakTree today

I'd like to know the answer to that as well. I just bought the training DVD a couple weeks ago, and don't really want to spend the time going over it until it is updated.

P

We see no need and have no plans to re-release the Training DVD. None of the changes to 8 make any difference to the features which are illustrated in the DVD. Eventually we may make some sessions specifically on the new features, but at the moment we prefer to devote our human resources to the development of more modules for Accordance.

The one feature which people might like to see illustrated is the new search capability such as FUZZY, INFER, and Search Back. The New Features in 8 Movie does demonstrate these searches, albeit not in the form of a tutorial.

We see no need and have no plans to re-release the Training DVD. None of the changes to 8 make any difference to the features which are illustrated in the DVD. Eventually we may make some sessions specifically on the new features, but at the moment we prefer to devote our human resources to the development of more modules for Accordance.

The one feature which people might like to see illustrated is the new search capability such as FUZZY, INFER, and Search Back. The New Features in 8 Movie does demonstrate these searches, albeit not in the form of a tutorial.

Awesome. Thanks!

Archived