Update! Accordance Mobile for iOS v. 2.6 (this one's also a BIG DEAL!)

R. Mansfield

The updates keep coming. Accordance Mobile for iOS v. 2.6 has been released with Page Turning, support for iPhone X, Handoff support, updates to User Notes, improved sharing, and a whole lot more!

For more information, please see our announcement on the Accordance Blog!

Page%20turning.gif?dl=1

Thank you for the latest updates on the desktop and iOS. Thank you for providing page turning in Accordance mobile.

Thanks for the update, some very cool new features for both PC and iOS.

One question about the split screen on iOS, on my iPhone I generally have two resources open and if reading the text I slide the bar all the way down to eliminate the commentary (or press the split screen button) and likewise if I want to just read the commentary I slide the bar all the way to the top to hide the text. Since the update the bar no longer slides all the way to the top or bottom, but now leaves 3 lines of text visible. Why has this been changed? 3 lines of text is not the end of the world but on a small screen it’s a bit more limiting. Seems like an odd thing to restrict, unless I’m missing something?

Thanks Paul

Why has this been changed?

Seems like an odd thing to restrict, unless I’m missing something?

Any comment on this?

Thanks Paul

Paul, if you want the second screen to totally disappear, until you get an answer, you will have to modify your workflow and use the second screen icon.

I must admit, that tends to be the way i use Accordance with the iPhone anyway, click to show and click to hide. Selecting the tab was always too hit and miss for me.

;o)

• Like 1

Thanks Fraser,

That’s fine to hide and reveal the second screen but not to toggle between the two as described. It was a handy way to show only the second screen and is an odd thing to now restrict.

Thanks Paul

• Like 1

I have made a bug report because it hasn’t worked properly before. And Accordance decided to turn it off. I know it’s odd but I hope too they finding the bug and allow us to use it again like before.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Lots of good stuff here. I’m actually most excited about the sharing feature. Now I can eliminate the lifechurch bible app (which is a great app, but I only use it for sharing because acc ios was less than stellar).

• Like 1