Einheitsübersetzung?

Fabian

Hello

I have recommended Accordance, but the person said today to me, he hasn't found the Einheitsübersetzung which he needs. And really the Einheitsübersetzung is deleted in the Store.

What can you tell me about? Will come the new Translation which I have requested long before?

And please add any other German Catholic Bible. I've had requested this a few times, with the address of the publishers.

Greetings

Fabian

• 1 month later...

Hmm. I think you should add more and more Bibles not less.

Fabian

• 5 weeks later...

Hello

I have recommended Accordance, but the person said today to me, he hasn't found the Einheitsübersetzung which he needs. And really the Einheitsübersetzung is deleted in the Store.

What can you tell me about? Will come the new Translation which I have requested long before?

And please add any other German Catholic Bible. I've had requested this a few times, with the address of the publishers.

Greetings

Fabian

?

• 3 years later...

The people goes to Logos if Accordance is still ignorant. For example Wernher https://community.logos.com/forums/t/198324.aspx he had BW but, because BW hadn't the new Einheitsübersetzung he went to Brand-L. He NEEEEEEDS it because this is the OFFICIAL Bible for the Catholic Church. 

A Bible software without Bibles is useless.