Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:40 AM

Hello

I have recommended Accordance, but the person said today to me, he hasn't found the Einheitsübersetzung which he needs. And really the Einheitsübersetzung is deleted in the Store.

What can you tell me about? Will come the new Translation which I have requested long before?

And please add any other German Catholic Bible. I've had requested this a few times, with the address of the publishers.

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#2 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

Hmm. I think you should add more and more Bibles not less.

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

#3 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:37 AM

Hello

I have recommended Accordance, but the person said today to me, he hasn't found the Einheitsübersetzung which he needs. And really the Einheitsübersetzung is deleted in the Store.

What can you tell me about? Will come the new Translation which I have requested long before?

And please add any other German Catholic Bible. I've had requested this a few times, with the address of the publishers.

Greetings

Fabian

?

Greetings

Fabian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users