#1 davehagelberg

davehagelberg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

Some non-canonical books are shown in Timeline, it would be great if non-canonical apocalyptic literature was included!

• Jordan Gowing and Fabian like this

#2 Alistair

Alistair

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:21 PM

I'm hoping you are referring to their date of composition, and not to the (supposedly) predicted date of the end of the world?

#3 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,389 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:44 PM

Some non-canonical books are shown in Timeline, it would be great if non-canonical apocalyptic literature was included!

I agree--this would be great. Of course, don't forget you can add your own content to the Timeline.

I'm hoping you are referring to their date of composition, and not to the (supposedly) predicted date of the end of the world?

Ha! Of course, you know the updated Timeline allows for dates well into the 24th century, so you can prophesy about the future as much as you want!

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apocalyptic literature, Timeline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users