12th Day: ✨STARLIGHT SURPRISES

R. Mansfield

Looking back, I noticed there is no ninth day. Did I miss something or was this intentional?

There certainly was a ninth day. The last newsletter and the current blog post list all the sales, which all end tonight.

Looking back, I noticed there is no ninth day. Did I miss something or was this intentional?

Randy, if I failed to post the ninth day here, it was strictly an oversight on my part--my apologies. Do you get our email newsletter? We've sent out emails for each day of the sale.

And each day's sale was also posted in social media, such as seen in this screenshot from Facebook.

Screen%20Shot%202017-12-23%20at%209.56.4

Rick I do get the emails. I was just looking at the forum "announcements" subform and I saw all of the days but the ninth. That's why I asked the question.

Rick I do get the emails. I was just looking at the forum "announcements" subform and I saw all of the days but the ninth. That's why I asked the question.

Just my error and a demerit on my Christmas chart 

Just don’t forget it ends tonight!

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

This is it! The LAST DAY for the ACCORDANCE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS! Did you know we have discounted over 35 titles for the Accordance Bible Software Library available only for a few more hours? Don't wait, though--sale ends at MIDNIGHT EST tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

OK the offer is over but the link is still wrong. :(

Fixed except in the quotations.