Export to .docx Not Working

Diatheke76

I tried to export one of my Spanish Papers to text .docx and it seems to create a file, but it won’t open. I tried another English file and it opened but was blank.

I figured it probably had something to do with the Papers having pictures so I chose a Paper with no pictures and it created a .docx file and it opened, but the format was terrible. Nothing you would literally share because it looks so bad.

Will there be any fixes for this?

It would be nice if Paper could be reconfigured so we could be able to build our outline in Word and then copy and paste it into the paper feature. That way I have a back up copy that looks nice in Microsoft word.docx and one ready to go with hyperlinks and everything in accordance; but unfortunately, not even copying and pasting into a user Tool keeps the original format, not to mention that I have to create hyperlinks for every biblical citation I want. Total chaos and time consuming!

The main reason that I like paper is because of the ability to insert pictures that zoom in/out when presenting from my screen, but this thing of creating an outline piece by piece it’s not really convenient. This is why I continue to use the sermon editor offered by Logos Bible Software, because I can create my outline in Microsoft Word and then I just copy and paste it into the sermon editor and everything gets hyperlinked automatically regardless of language English or Spanish in my case. The only thing the sermon editor by Logos does not offer is the ability to insert pictures that zoom in and out; other than that it is perfect and less time consuming. Both Paper and Sermon Editor are great, but each could learn from the other to make the perfect sermon writing machine

Edited by Diatheke76

Could you email me your paper file so I can see why it does not export to docx for you?

Could you email me your paper file so I can see why it does not export to docx for you?

What’s your email address?

I replied to your pm and sent again my email address.  Please let me know if you do not get it.