Localization Question

Diatheke76

I have a question: Is the new interface language localization supposed to change the maps too? I remember when I change localization through the laptop language menu the maps changed to Spanish, now when I do it from within accordance it doesn't change the maps to Spanish.

Will there be a fix for this or will you start selling the maps in Spanish separately?

Thank you!

Sorry, are you asking about the maps in the Atlas module? If so, which interface elements are not changing for you?

Yes, the maps in the Atlas module.  They used to change to Spanish, but now when changing localization within Accordance they don't change only when you change localization within the laptop.

Thank you!

Diatheke, this is working for me.  Are you sure you don't have checked in the Set Map Display (Ctrl+T) "Show names in English"?

• 2 weeks later...

Diatheke, this is working for me. Are you sure you don't have checked in the Set Map Display (Ctrl+T) "Show names in English"?

Where is the “Set Map Display” found? When the Atlas Module is opened I click CTRL+T and when I try to click on regions names Accordance just crashes and shuts down.

I can’t seem to find a show names in Spanish opinion anywhere.

Thanks!

Alright, I found “Set Map Display” but no show names in Spanish or English options. In fact, if I click any option on the “Label Details for” drop down menu Accordance crashes and closes/shuts down.

Finally got it to work. It’d be nice to have “Mapas” available in the English interface without having to switch back and forth localization. Meaning have Atlas work in English and Mapas work in Spanish both in the English interface.

Thanks!