Universal and Accordance Link Bug by Import as HTML User Tool

Fabian

Hello 

If I create a .docx paper with Universal Links or with the accord:// Links and I import this later as User Tool then the Links are completely deleted

By import as User Tools they should work! So we can link the Word file for normal usage and then also import it as User Tool. I don't want to do it all manually in User Tools for the not English Bible book abbreviations one by one. 

1. This is important for foreign languages, so we can write the Bible books in our language and then use the Universal or accord:// links. And User Tool will preserve the links and work as expected.

2. For me it is important that I can add the <a href="accord://.....    </a> in html file in BBEdit. Still waiting on that. Hopefully you let us know how to tag for Lexicons, Journals, Commentaries in User Tools and in User Notes for the superscripts in our User Bibles. 

3. Like in User Bibles it would be fine if we can import a file with different Bible books names and then User Tool will recognize it and link automatic. This is especially for foreign Bible book names. Point number 3 is as addition<AND> to number 2 not or<OR> 2. 

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...